CrownView window replacement provides a bold, custom look. High quality vinyl construction and dependable hardware translate into a smooth, durable replacement window.
Why To Choose CrownView Windows
Strong, Efficient Long Life
Fusion welded corners in both frame and sash enhance structural durability while providing a barrier against air and water penetration.
- Beveled exterior for a high-quality look and appeal
- uPVC unplasticized vinyl compound
- Smooth, maintenance-free surface
- Concealed hinges
- Multi-chambered insulating design adds strength and energy efficiency
Heavy Duty, Reliable Hardware
Cam-action, multipoint, non-corrosive locks draw sashes together for a tight seal.
- Reinforced overlapping interlock on Double Hung windows reduces air infiltration
- Dual locks for an added security barrier
Energy Efficient, Superior Weather Resistance
Double-strength, SolarBan70 LowE insulated glass is standard for the ultimate in UV protection, comfort and energy savings.
- The insulated glass pack is “bonded” to the sash to create a structurally sound window, resistant to weather intrusion
- SolarBan70 LowE is a microscopically thin, virtually invisible coating deposited on a glass surface to limit radiant heat flow between window panes by reflecting heat in during cold weather and outdoors during warm weather
- An optional upgrade to an even more efficient 366 LowE Glass with Neat
- Warm Edge Super Spacer® is an all-foam, no-metal edge seal that reduces condensation, frosting, and mold growth
- Double and triple weather stripping – The average CrownView Double Hung has more than 40 feet of fin seal weather strip to reduce outside noise and infiltration of exterior gases such as carbon monoxide
Easy To Use CrownView Replacement Windows
- Both Double and Single Hung windows feature a tilt-in or 90° sash for easy cleaning
- Quality balance system for a smooth, quiet, maintenance-free use
- Contoured integral lift rail for easy operation
- Accessories to enhance installation and use include matching extension jambs, casing, baseshoe and multiple grid options in the air space
- Every window is Energy Star approved
- Exceeds NFRC Standards
- 25-Year Warranty
Contact Sims Exteriors and Remodeling for insights regarding window Replacement options in Madison WI.
View Pinnacle Windows
CrownView Window Benefits
UV Protection and Energy Efficiency
Glass is an important component of all windows and doors. SolarBan70 LowE is a microscopically thin, virtually invisible coating deposited on a glass surface limiting radiant heat flow between window panes. It reflects heat into your home during cold weather and back to the outdoors during warm weather. An optional upgrade to 366 LowE Glass with Neat for more efficiency.
Reduce Condensation, Frost & Mold
The Super Spacer® is the world’s only all-foam, NO-Metal edge seal product. It provides the highest levels of energy performance and reduces condensation, frosting, and mold growth.
Decrease Air Infiltration
A reinforced overlapping interlock is designed to significantly reduce air infiltration on the CrownView Double Hung. It also contributes as an added security barrier for your home because of the highest quality standard dual locks. The reinforcement provides strength increases long-term durability of your replacement windows.
Easy Cleaning & Maintenance
Your CrownView Double Hung has specially designed pivot bars and pins in the frame and on the sash. Both sashes tilt-in for easy cleaning or removal from inside your home.
Reduced Noise – Mold Resistance
The average CrownView Double Hung has over 40 feet of fin seal weatherstrip. It helps reduce outside noise and infiltration of exterior gases such as carbon monoxide.